This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- A general idea of the College of Mirania : with a sketch of the method of teaching science and religion, in the several classes: and some account of its rise, establishment and buildings : address'd more immediately to the consideration of the trustees nominated, by the Legislature, to receive proposals, &c. relating to the establishment of a college in the province of New-York. [Three lines of quotations in Latin].
- Universities and colleges -- Planning.; Universities and colleges -- Curricula.; Education, Higher.; PU
- A photocopy of this edition is available for public use.
- New York : printed and sold by J. Parker and W. Weyman ..., 1753.
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania); American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- AC7 Sm683 753g xerox AC7 Sm683 753g