BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- The Selma city directory for 1880-'81 : comprising a complete list of the citizens of Selma, with places of business and residence, together with a list of churches, schools, banks, newspapers, secret, benevolent societies and associations, state, county and city government, etc., etc., etc. : also a carefully arranged commercial directory of Selma, and a directory of each post office in Dallas County.
- PU; PU; PU; Advertisements; Alabama; Montgomery; 19th century.
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan Collection copy collectify accession no. 2006.12.26.00978
- [Montgomery, Ala.] : Ross A. Smith, c1880.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- F334.S4 S45 1880