This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letter; Tobias, Charles M.; Havana, Cuba; New York, New York, United States; 1838 December 13
- Correspondence; Jewish merchants; Family papers; Manuscripts (documents); Travel
- Letter from Charles M. Tobias to his uncle, T. I. Tobias, reporting that things have settled in Vera Cruz as the French have taken the castle after a skirmish of only three hours, and saying that he is sailing for Montezuma in an hour; Havana, Cuba; New York, NY
- Personal Name:
- Tobias, Charles M.; Tobias, Tobias I.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: