BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- The history of the destruction of the city and temple of Jerusalem, and of the ruin and dispersion of the Jewish nation : Being a narrative of the calamities which befel the Jews within about forty years after their crucifixion of Jesus Christ : With a continuation of the calamitous history of their persecutions, and sufferings from the time of their dispersion to the present day : Shewing, (more clearly than has probably ever been done before,) how exactly the predictions of Jesus Christ, with those of Moses, and several other prophets, have been fulfilled relating to those people : With some observations concerning the restoration of the Jews, and their resettlement in Jerusalem and Judea; and some remarks respecting the millennium : With an appendix, containing a concise statement of Christian persecution by pagans, papists, and Protestants / By Thomas Brown, M.E. author of The history of the Shakers, and The ethereal physician; [Three lines from Lord Erskine]; To which is added, Dr. Priestley's Letters to the Jews, and an answer by David Levi, a learned Jew.
- Jews -- History -- 70-1789.; Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity.; Christianity and other religions -- Judaism.; PU; PU; PU; Publishers' advertisements; New York (State); Albany; 19th century.
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan Collection copy collectify accession no. 2006.12.26.00685
- Personal Name:
- Jesus Christ; Priestley, Joseph,; Levi, David,; Brown, Thomas,
- Siege, 70 A.D.; 1825
- Brown, Thomas,
- Albany : Published by Dr. Thomas Brown, 1825.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- DS122.8 .B76 1825