BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Dickdook leshon gnebreet. A grammar of the Hebrew tongue : being an essay to bring the Hebrew grammar into English, to facilitate the instruction of all those who are desireous of acquiring a clear idea of this primitive tongue by their own studies : in order to their more distinct acquaintance with the sacred oracles of the Old Testament, according to the original : And published more especially for the use of the students of Harvard-College at Cambridge, in New-England. : [Two lines of Hebrew text] / Composed and accurately corrected, by Judah Monis, M.A. Grammar of the Hebrew tongue
- Hebrew language -- Grammar.
- Kaplan Collection copies presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan copy title page written on, the word "instruction" changed to "destruction."
- Personal Name:
- Belcher, Jonathan,; Wadsworth, Benjamin,
- Boston, N.E. : Printed by Jonas Green, and are to be sold by the author at his house in Cambridge., MDCCXXXV. 
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- PJ4566 .M7 1735