BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- [Indulgentia, 1482, issued by Sixtus IV for promoting the war against the Turks]. Indulgentia, 1482 Indulgence, 1482 Forma confessionalis Pateat vniuersis p[rese]ntes l[itte]ras inspecturis. Qualiter deuoti in [Christ]o
- PU; Incunabula; Germany; Nuremberg; 1482.; Blank forms; Germany; 15th century.; Forms (documents)
- Penn Libraries copy is variant in which line 1 ends: [pro]uide[n]tia.; Penn Libraries copy has ms. note in pencil ("GW 32 b") in lower left corner of recto; ms. shelf-mark ("B.II.ii-i2") in ink on verso.; Penn Libraries copy has 3 leaves of photoreproductions of material from the Yale University Library laid in: 1 facsimile of a copy of this indulgence in which line 1 ends "[pro]uidentia"; 1 facsimile of a copy of this indulgence in which line 1 ends "[pro]uide[n]titia", with a reproduction of a card headed "The Infancy of Printing" at right; and 1 page from an exhibition catalog headed "An Indulgence For Contributors To a Fund For the Fight Against the Turks".
- Personal Name:
- Sixtus; Creussner, Friedrich,
- Corporate Name:
- Catholic Church.
- [Nuremberg : Friedrich Creussner], Anno domini MCCCCLXXXij 
- Incunable Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- Folio Inc S-568