BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letterhead; Low, Frederick; Anglo-Californian Bank, Limited; San Francisco, California, United States; 1888 March 3
- Letterheads; Jewish bankers; Financial institutions; Money
- Letter from Anglo-Californian Bank, Limited, Frederick Low and Ign Steinhart, Managers, to the Bullion & Exchange Bank in Carson City, explaining how the spot silver market works and why their price is lower; San Francisco, CA
- Personal Name:
- Low, Frederick; Steinhart, Ign.
- Corporate Name:
- Anglo-Californian Bank, Limited; Bullion and Exchange Bank
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: