BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Periodical; Levy, L. E.; Purim Gazette; Baltimore, Maryland, United States; 1875 March 22
- Periodicals; Jewish merchants; Printing industry; Jewish inventors; Jewish editors
- Edition of the Purim Gazette, J. H. R. Shlifeskin Responsible and Irresponsible Editor, with an early photomechanical image process by Deutsch & Co. The paper makes note of the inventors, L. E. Levy and D. Bachrach Jr., on the last page in a small article thanking them; Baltimore, MD
- Personal Name:
- Levy, L. E.; Bachrach, D., Jr.
- Corporate Name:
- Purim Gazette; Deutsch & Co
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: