BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letterhead; Levy, Simon; Simon Levy; Eufaula, Alabama, United States; 1886 October 26
- Letterheads; Jewish merchants; Clothing trade; Dry-goods; General stores
- Letter written on company letterhead from Simon Levy, successor to S. Waxelbaum & Co., Red Cash Store, Dry Goods, Clothing, Carpets, Shoes and Hats, to Alfred Young, Esq., regarding an order of cloth; 175 Broad Street, Eufaula, AL
- Personal Name:
- Levy, Simon; Waxelbaum, S.
- Corporate Name:
- Simon Levy; S. Waxelbaum & Co.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: