BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- M. Plautii poete Comici in omni latina elegantia parentis ac principis Comoedia prima cui Amphitryo nome[n] ab auctore ip[s]o ineditu[m] est / Joa[n]nes Arnoldus Bergellanus ad candidam juuentutem. Comoedia prima cui Amphitryo nome[n] ab auctore ip[s]o ineditu[m] est
- Latin drama (Comedy) -- Early works to 1800.; PU; Manuscript waste (Binding); PU
- Culture Class Collection copy is a school edition with extensive ms. interlinear and marginal annotations.; Culture Class Collection copy has boards bound in a leaf from a liturgical manuscript, probably an antiphonary, containing text and music for the responsory ("Audivi vocem in caelo Angelorum multorum dicentium") and verse ("Vidi angelum Dei fortem volantem") following the fifth reading and the responsory ("Veniens a Libano quam pulchra facta est, alleluia") following the sixth reading for matins of the Divine Office for the third Sunday after Easter. Neumes and 4-line staves in brown ink (DO line highlighted in red ink). Text in a Gothic bookhand in brown ink; rubric in red. Two large initials, one in blue with red penwork extensions and one in red with blue penwork extensions.]
- Personal Name:
- Arnold, Johann,; Lotter, Melchior,
- Plautus, Titus Maccius.
- Lipsiae : Ap[u]d Melchiore[m] Lotthe[rum], anno d[om]ni Millesimo quinge[n]tesimo vigesimoprimo 
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania); Latin Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- LatC P6989.3 1521