BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Bill; Hart, Naphtali; Levy, Moses; Newport, Rhode Island, United States; 1746 August 1
- Business records; Financial records; Ledgers (account books); Jewish merchants
- Ledger sheet for expenses for the sloop Molly including provisions provided by Naphtali Hart, payroll information and an expense for flour bought from Moses Levy.
- Personal Name:
- Hart, Naphtali; Levy, Moses
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: