BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Israel vindicated : being a refutation of the calumnies propogated respecting the Jewish nation : in which the objects and views of the American society for ameliorating the condition of the Jews are investigated / by an Israelite.
- Christianity and other religions -- Judaism.; Jewish question.; Missions to Jews -- Controversial literature.; PU
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- New York : A. Collins; London : Re-printed by R. Carlile, 1823.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- BV2619 .H6 1823