BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Alexander Hamilton's report on the subject of manufactures : made in his capacity of Secretary of the Treasury, on the fifth of December, 1791
- Tariff -- United States; Free trade -- United States; Manufactures -- United States; PU
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan Collection copy bound with: Pitkin, Timothy. A statistical view of the commerce of the United States of America. Hartford : Printed by Charles Hosmer, 1816. (Item 1 of 2)
- Personal Name:
- Hamilton, Alexander,; Carey, Mathew,; Brown, William
- Corporate Name:
- United States.
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Brown, 1827
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- HD9720 .H18 1827