BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Monetary; Phillips, Isaac J.; United Hebrew Beneficent Society; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; 1856 May 22
- Jewish capitalists and financiers; Religious organizations; Negotiable instruments; Loans; Financial records
- Loan certificate from the city of Philadelphia with vignettes of Philadelphia City Hall, a locomotive, the dockside wharf, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, a cobbler, and a woman carrying wheat, amongst others, to Isaac J. Phillips, Treasurer of the United Hebrew Beneficent Society, for $900.00; Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Name:
- Phillips, Isaac J.
- Corporate Name:
- United Hebrew Beneficent Society
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: