BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letterhead; Kohn, M.; Philadelphia & Atlanta Wine & Liquor Co.; New York, New York, United States; 1871 January 7
- Letterheads; Billheads; Jewish merchants; Food industry and trade
- Broadside advertising Leading mercantile Houses in Atlanta, GA and a letter written on company letterhead from Philadelphia & Atlanta Wine & Liquor Co., Importers of and Wholesale Dealers in Wines, Brandies, Gins, Whisksies, &c., to Moses Dropsie, regarding payment for an advertisment.
- Personal Name:
- Kohn, M.; Dropsie, Moses
- Corporate Name:
- Philadelphia & Atlanta Wine & Liquor Co.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: