This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letter; Mittelstaedt, Minnie; Dunlap & Co.; New York, New York, United States; Cleveland, Ohio, United States; 1882 November 27
- Correspondence; Family papers; Letterheads
- Letter from Lee Mittelstaedt to his cousin Minnie Mittelstaedt, written on letter head from Dunlap & Co., Silk and Opera Hat Manufactory and Wholesale Department, regarding Minnie's lack of response to his last several letters and her promise to show him her photographs. He mentions that he had only had his photograph taken once, but that he would like her to send pictures of all her family so he will recognize them. He also mentions that he hopes to see them in Ohio the next summer; 191, 193 and 195 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY; OH
- Personal Name:
- Mittelstaedt, Minnie; Mittelstaedt, Lee
- Corporate Name:
- Dunlap & Co.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: