BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letter; Mittelstaedt, Minnie; Dunlap & Co.; New York, New York, United States; 1885 May 7
- Correspondence; Family papers; Letterheads
- Letter from Lee Mittelstaedt to his cousin Minnie Mittelstaedt, written on letter head from Dunlap & Co., Silk and Opera Hat Manufactory and Wholesale Department, regarding the mental health of Minnie's father. Lee informs her that his mother is too old and unwell to come and visit Minnie's family, but that he plans to do so over the summer; 191, 193 and 195 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY; OH
- Personal Name:
- Mittelstaedt, Minnie; Mittelstaedt, Lee
- Corporate Name:
- Dunlap & Co.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: