BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- The excellencies of the kindness of Onesiphorus to St. Paul, when he was a prisoner in Rome : exemplified in a discourse preach'd before the inhabitants of the parish of St. Petrock in Exeter, on Sunday the 6th of July, 1735 : occasioned by their delivering Joseph Ottolenghe, a poor convert Jew, out of South-gate prison, into which he was cast by a Jew, after his conversion to Christianity : Published at the request of the parishioners of St. Petrock's : For the benefit of the said poor convert Jew / by Lewis Stephens, Archdeacon of Chester, and Canon-Residentiary of the Cathedral-Church of St. Peter, Exon.
- Christian converts from Judaism -- Early works to 1800.; Jews -- Great Britain -- Political and social conditions -- Early works to 1800.; PU
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Personal Name:
- Ottolenghe, Joseph.
- Exon : Printed by E. Farley for E. Score, bookseller, and S. Birt, at the Bible and Ball in Ave-Mary Lane, London, 
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- BV2623.O78 S45 1735