BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- The American negotiator, or The various currencies of the British colonies in America : as well the islands, as the continent : the currencies of Nova Scotia, Canada, New England, New York, East Jersey, Pensylvania, West Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, &c. : And of the islands of Barbadoes, Jamaica, St. Christophers, Antigua, Nevis, Montserrat, &c. reduced into English money, by a series of tables suited to the several exchanges between the colonies and Britain, adapted to all the variations that from time to time have, or may happen, with tables reducing the current money of the kingdom of Ireland into Sterling, and the contrary, at all the variations of exchange : Also, a chain of tables for the interchangeable reduction of the currencies of the colonies into each other :. And many other useful tables relating to the trade in America. / by J. Wright, Accomptant. Various currencies of the British colonies in America
- Money -- Tables.; Money -- United States.; PU; Subscribers lists; England; London; 18th century.
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- London : Printed for the proprietors, by J. Smith, Wellclose-Square, and sold by Messieurs Hawes, Clarke and Collins, booksellers in Paternoster-row, and by the booksellers in Great-Britain and Ireland, MDCCLXV. 
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- HG3861 .W95 1765
- Ponteach, or, The savages of America : a tragedy. Ponteach Savages of America
- Pontiac's Conspiracy, 1763-1765 -- Drama.; PU; Booksellers' advertisements; England; London; 18th century.
- Culture Class Collection copy half-bound in red morocco over marbled boards; five raised bands on spine; six gold-tooled spine panels; brief title stamped in gilt in second spine panel; author stamped in gilt in third spine panel; date of imprint stamped in gilt at base of spine; top edge gilt.
- London : printed for the author and sold by J. Millan ..., MDCCLXVI 
- Dechert Collection (University of Pennsylvania); Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania); American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- AC7 R6333 766p