BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letterhead; Salt River Flouring Mill; East Phoenix, Arizona, United States; 1879 June 15
- Correspondence; Letterheads; Jewish merchants; Food industry and trade
- Letter from C. H. Veil, Proprietor of the Salt River Flouring Mill, to L. M. Jacobs & Co., regarding prices of goods. The letter is written on company letterhead; East Phoenix, AZ
- Corporate Name:
- Salt River Flouring Mill; M. Jacobs & Co.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: