BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- The schoolmaster's assistant : Being a compendium of arithmetic, both practical and theoretical. In five parts. ... The whole being delivered in the most familiar way of question and answer ... To which is prefixt, an essay on the education of youth; humbly offered to the consideration of parents / By Thomas Dilworth, author of the New guide to the English tongue; Young book-keeper's assistant, &c. &c. and schoolmaster in Wapping.; [Six lines of quotations]
- Arithmetic -- Early works to 1900.; Education of children.; PU; PU; PU; PU; PU; PU; PU; PU; Advertisements; New York (State); New York; 18th century.
- RBC copy imperfect: p. [i]-[ii] (including portrait) and p. - at end wanting.; Kaplan Collection copies 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan Collection copies 1 & 2 both have portrait and final advertisements pasted down.; Kaplan Collection copy collectify accession no. 2006.12.26.00772
- Personal Name:
- Browne, Moses,; Deane, William.
- Dilworth, Thomas,
- New-London (Connecticut.) : Printed by Samuel Green, for Naphtali Judah, New-York, 1797.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- QA101 .D5 1797 copy 2 QA101 .D5 1797 QA101 .D5 1797