BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Practical infidelity portrayed and the judgements of God made manifest : An address, submitted to the consideration of Robert D. Owen, Kneeland, Houston, and others of the infidel party, in the city of New York / by Abner Cunningham; [One line of quotation from p. 20-21]. Cunningham's infidelity portrayed
- Apostasy.; Christianity.; Christianity and atheism.; Deism.; Irreligion.; Free thought.; PU; PU; PU; PU
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan Collection copy collectify accession no. 2006.12.26.00777
- Personal Name:
- Owen, Robert Dale,; Kneeland, Abner,; Houston, George,; Cooledge, Daniel,; Loring, James,; Kite, Nathan,; Withers, Ebenezer,; Woodcock, Thomas Swann,
- Cunningham, Abner.
- New-York : Published by Daniel Cooledge, Bookseller, 322 Pearl Street : James Loring, Boston : Nathan Kite, Philadelphia, 1836.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- BX7731 .C86 1836