BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Receipt; Strasburger, Pfeiffer & Co.; New York, New York, United States; 1879 January 2
- Receipts (financial records); Letterheads; Jewish merchants; Amusements; Toys; Dry-goods; Specialty stores
- Receipt from Strasburger, Pfeiffer & Co., Importers of Toys and Fancy Goods, to Y. H. Clark regarding payment he made for an order of $53.00 worth of goods. The receipt is printed on company letterhead, with spaces filled in by hand; 392 and 394 Broadway, New York, NY
- Corporate Name:
- Strasburger, Pfeiffer & Co.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: