BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Bond; Brown, Joseph E.; Georgia, United States; 1860 December 17
- Bonds (negotiable instruments); Negotiable instruments; Weapons
- Bond for arms requisition sent to Joseph E. Brown, Governor and Commander-in-chief of the Army and Navy of this State and the Militia thereof, for arms and Accoutrements for The Resistance Light Artillery, a Volunteer Corps of Columbus, Georgia, signed by Edwin W. Moise John R. Ivey, Wiley N. Hutchins, and William L. Salisbury; GA
- Personal Name:
- Brown, Joseph E.; Moise, Edwin W.; Ivey, John R.; Hutchins, Wiley N.; Salisbury, William L.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: