BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Listening(to)Cyborgs – A Media Archaeology Workshop on Sound Technologies
- Communication and technology; Sound—Equipment and supplies; Sound—Recording and reproducing—Equipment and supplies; Education—Congresses
- Exhibition website of Listening (to) Cyborgs. Titled: Listening(to)Cyborgs – A Media Archaeology Workshop on Sound Technologies. Title from home page. Created by: Roksana Filipowska and Maria Murphy. Website began in 2016.
- 2018; 2019
- Filipowska, Roksana; Murphy, Maria
- Fisher Fine Arts Library abides and archives web content in accordance with US copyright and its exceptions. Copyright ownership will remain with the creator as identified on the archived website and as stated by local, national, and international regulations. Fisher Fine Arts Library does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or lawfulness of the archived site or its contents. These materials are collected to secure long-term access for research purposes and private inquiry.
- Fisher Fine Arts Library Web Archive