BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letter; Schifer, H.; H. Schifer & Co.; Houston, Texas, United States; 1879 March 12
- Correspondence; Jewish merchants; Animal industry; Agriculture
- Letter from H. Schifer & Co., Wholesale Dealers in Horns, Bones, Iron, Copper, Bras Zinc, Moss, Cotton Pickings and all kinds of Paper Stock, written on business letterhead, to Heidenheimer Bros. regarding rice and sugar land that he sold and how he is being told the sale was not legal. He is being asked for papers as the assignee, which he does not have. He tells Heidenheimer Bros. that he will do nothing until he hears from them; Houston TX; Galveston, TX
- Personal Name:
- Schifer, H.; Rosenthal, D.; Heidenheimer
- Corporate Name:
- H. Schifer & Co.; Heidenheimer Bros.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: