BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Letter; Hertz, Js. Eger; Mordecai & Co.; Charleston, South Carolina, United States; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; 1852 July 1
- Correspondence; Billheads; Jewish merchants; Fuel trade
- Letter from M. C. Mordecai of Mordecai & Co., with a cover broadside announcing that he is going into business with his son J. R. Mordecai, Js. Eger Hertz, and J. A. Enslow. The letter is to John Wagner regarding coal for the steamship Isabel going to Cuba; Charleston, SC; Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Name:
- Hertz, Js. Eger; Wagner, John
- Corporate Name:
- Mordecai & Co.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number: