This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- A view of religions, in two parts. : Part I. Containing an alphabetical compedium of the various religious denominations, which have appeared in the world, from the beginning of the Christian era to the present day. Part II. Containing a brief account of the different schemes of religion now embraced among mankind. / The whole collected from the best authors, ancient and modern. By Hannah Adams, author of "A summary history of New-England, from its first settlement at Plymouth, to the acceptance of the Federal Constitution."
- Religion -- Dictionaries.; Religions.; PU
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan Collection copy is second state of gathering.
- Personal Name:
- Prentiss, Thomas,; Adams, John,
- [Boston] : Printed by and for Manning & Loring, proprietors, no. 2, Cornhill, Boston, October, 1801.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- BL31 .A3 1801