BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Lectures on the origin and growth of religion as illustrated by the religion of the ancient Hebrews / by C. G. Montefiore.
- Judaism.; PU; Advertisements; England; London; 19th century.
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- London : Williams and Norgate, 1892.
- Call Number:
- BL1650 .M668 1892 BM165 .M65 1892
- The American negotiator, or The various currencies of the British colonies in America : as well the islands, as the continent : the currencies of Nova Scotia, Canada, New England, New York, East Jersey, Pensylvania, West Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, &c. : And of the islands of Barbadoes, Jamaica, St. Christophers, Antigua, Nevis, Montserrat, &c. reduced into English money, by a series of tables suited to the several exchanges between the colonies and Britain, adapted to all the variations that from time to time have, or may happen, with tables reducing the current money of the kingdom of Ireland into Sterling, and the contrary, at all the variations of exchange : Also, a chain of tables for the interchangeable reduction of the currencies of the colonies into each other :. And many other useful tables relating to the trade in America. / by J. Wright, Accomptant. Various currencies of the British colonies in America
- Money -- Tables.; Money -- United States.; PU; Subscribers lists; England; London; 18th century.
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- London : Printed for the proprietors, by J. Smith, Wellclose-Square, and sold by Messieurs Hawes, Clarke and Collins, booksellers in Paternoster-row, and by the booksellers in Great-Britain and Ireland, MDCCLXV. 
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- HG3861 .W95 1765