BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
You searched for:
Wealth France Early works to 1800
Remove constraint Wealth France Early works to 1800
English, with definitions and terms in Latin and a single word in Greek.
Remove constraint Language: English, with definitions and terms in Latin and a single word in Greek.
Remove constraint Personal Name: Adet, Pierre-Auguste,
Remove constraint Personal Name: Berthollet, Claude-Louis,
Remove constraint Relation: https://repository.upenn.edu/uniqueatpenn/23/
- Chemical characters from several authors [manuscript].
- Alchemy -- Early works to 1800.; Chemistry -- Early works to 1800.; Occultism -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Lists.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Purchased with support from the B. H. Breslauer Foundation.
- Personal Name:
- Adet, Pierre-Auguste,; Basilius Valentinus; Berthollet, Claude-Louis,; Fourcroy, Antoine-François de,; Hassenfratz, J. H.; Jackson, William; Lavoisier, Antoine Laurent,; Lettsom, John Coakley,; Ludolf, Hieronymus von,; Rainsford, Charles,; Northumberland, Hugh Percy,
- English, with definitions and terms in Latin and a single word in Greek.
- [England], [1769-1809]
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1662