This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- An enquiry into the origin of the game of tharot [manuscript].
- Occultism -- Early works to 1800.; Tarot (Game) -- Early works to 1800.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Purchased with support from the B. H. Breslauer Foundation.
- Personal Name:
- Rainsford, Charles,; Northumberland, Hugh Percy,
- English, with occasional words in Hebrew and Greek.
- [England, circa 1794]
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1692