BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Maḥzor shel Pesaḥ = Form of prayers for the Feast of Passover, with English translation. Form of prayers for the Feast of Passover, with English translation Maḥazor shel Pesaḥ
- Passover -- Liturgy -- Texts.; Mahzorim -- Texts.; Judaism -- Liturgy -- Texts.; Reform Judaism -- Liturgy -- Texts.; PU
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan Collection copy has stamp and library circulation card pocket from Rodef Shalom Congregation, 4905 Fifth Ave. Pittsburgh 13, PA. Ms. note on card pocket: "Weeded 9/21/87".
- Hebrew text and English translation on opposite pages.
- New York : L.H. Frank, 1874, 5634.
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- BM675.P3 Z552 1874