This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- [Alchemical miscellany] [manuscript].
- Alchemy -- Early works to 1800.; Chemistry -- History.; Codices.; Poems.; Recipes.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, English; 16th century.; 17th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Ripley, George,; Llull, Ramon,; Montanor, Guido de,; Geber,; Hollandus, Johan Isaäc,; Arnaldus,; Constantine,; Bayle, H.,; Northumberland, Henry Percy,; Northumberland, Algernon Percy,; Somerset, Charles Seymour,; Leconfield, Henry Wyndham,
- English, with many works translated from Latin and retaining Latin titles.
- [England, between 1582 and 1630]
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts
- Call Number:
- Oversize Ms. Codex 111