BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- The saint turn'd curtezan: or, A new plot discover'd by a precious zealot, of an assault and battery design'd upon the body of a sanctify'd sister, &c. Who in her husband's absence, with a brother did often use to comfort one another; till wide-mouth'd Crop, who is an old Italian, took his mare napping and surpriz'd her stallion: who 'stead of entertainment from his mistris, did meet a cudgelling not match'd in hist'ries. To the tune of the Quakers Ballad: or, All in the land of Essex.
- PU; Broadsides; England; London; 17th century.
- Personal Name:
- Harris, Benjamin,; Harris, Ruth.
- [London] : Printed for the use of the Protestant-Cobler in Pell-Mell, [1681?]
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania); English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- Mapcase EB65 A100 681s13