BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
You searched for:
Jew Medicine Early works to 1800
Remove constraint Jew Medicine Early works to 1800
Northumberland, Hugh Percy,
Remove constraint Personal Name: Northumberland, Hugh Percy,
Remove constraint Personal Name: Ashmole, Elias,
Remove constraint Subject: Manuscripts, European.
- Ars artium ... [etc.] [manuscript].
- Angels -- Early works to 1800.; Magic -- Early works to 1800.; Spirits -- Early works to 1800.; Occultism -- Early works to 1800.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Latin; Manuscripts, European.
- Purchased with support from the B. H. Breslauer Foundation.
- Personal Name:
- Dee, John,; Ashmole, Elias,; Napier, Richard,; Rainsford, Charles,; Northumberland, Hugh Percy,
- English, Latin, and French, with occasional words in Greek and Hebrew.
- England, 1787.
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1677