BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
You searched for:
Wealth France Early works to 1800
Remove constraint Wealth France Early works to 1800
Northumberland, Hugh Percy,
Remove constraint Personal Name: Northumberland, Hugh Percy,
Remove constraint Personal Name: Rainsford, Charles,
Remove constraint Relation: http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/6293603
Remove constraint Subject: Manuscripts, European.
- An enquiry into the origin of the game of tharot [manuscript].
- Occultism -- Early works to 1800.; Tarot (Game) -- Early works to 1800.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Purchased with support from the B. H. Breslauer Foundation.
- Personal Name:
- Rainsford, Charles,; Northumberland, Hugh Percy,
- English, with occasional words in Hebrew and Greek.
- Court de Gébelin, Antoine,
- [England, circa 1794]
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1692