This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- [Ḥāshiyah ʻalá Sharḥ al-Saʻd ʻalá al-ʻAqāʼid al-Nasafīyah]. Ḥāshiyah ʻalá Sharḥ al-ʻAqāʼid al-Nasafīyah
- Islam -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.; Codices (bound manuscripts); Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Arabic; 20th century.
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Personal Name:
- Nasafī, ʻUmar ibn Muḥammad,; Taftāzānī, Masʻūd ibn ʻUmar,; Kilālī, Zubayr ibn Marḍ ,
- [India?]; A.H. 1323 (1905)
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1962