BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- A plan for the establishment of public schools and the diffusion of knowledge in Pennsylvania : to which are added thoughts upon the mode of education, proper in a republic : addressed to the legislature and citizens of the state.
- Public schools -- Pennsylvania -- Early works to 1800.; Education -- United States -- Early works to 1800.; PU; PU; PU
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. inscription ("B. Rush") in pencil at head of title leaf.; Culture Class Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 1938 by William Pepper III.; Culture Class Collection copy has armorial bookplate of William Pepper on front pastedown.; Culture Class Collection copy disbound and housed with previous binding.
- Personal Name:
- Dobson, Thomas,
- Rush, Benjamin,
- Philadelphia : Printed for Thomas Dobson ..., MDCCLXXXVI 
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania); American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Call Number:
- AC7 R8953 786p