This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tarkasaṃgrahaṭīkā,; circa 1700-1850.
- Tarkasaṃgrahaṭīkā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the Vaiśeṣika branch of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy; the text is also a commentary (ṭīkā or dīpikā) on the Tarkasaṃgraha by the same author.
- 1 item (15 leaves) : paper; 11 x 24 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn860805333; (OCoLC)860805333; (PU)6031520-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Logic -- India.; Hindu logic.; Hindu philosophy.; Indian philosophy.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts