BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Praśnopaniṣad,; circa 1700-1850.
- Praśnopaniṣad, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is a late Vedic work that addresses early philosophical concepts of the Self (ātman) and poses a series of questions (praśna) and answers between students and their teacher. In the process the work addresses and offers an interpretation of early social and ritual action.
- 1 item (6 leaves) : paper; 12 x 23 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn884817972; (OCoLC)884817972; (PU)6242579-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hinduism -- Examinations, questions, etc.; Self (Philosophy); Ātman.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Dialogues.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts