BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Śārīrakabhāṣyabhagavatpādabhāṣyabhāga,; circa 1700-1850.
- Śārīrakabhāṣyabhagavatpādabhāṣyabhāga, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and contains two commentaries. The main text is itself the fourth part of a commentary on the Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya by Śaṇkarācārya, while the second text, the Vedāntakalpataru by Amalānanda, is a super-commentary of the main text. Śaṇkarācārya's work itself is a commentary on the ancient Brahmasūtra. All of these commentarial works are from the Advaitavedānta school of philosophy.
- 1 item (25 leaves) : paper; 19 x 42 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn881506057; (OCoLC)881506057; (PU)6225572-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Philosophy, Indic.; Hindu philosophy.; Vedanta.; Advaita.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bādarāyaṇa.; Śaṅkarācārya.; Amalānanda.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts