BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Miscellania anatomica [et] physiologica; [manuscript].
- Miscellania anatomica [et] physiologica [manuscript].
- A collection of medical lectures and essays written and transcribed (some from manuscript lectures of other physicians) by Elmer, the first was "Delivered at the meeting of the junior medical society in the Pennsylvania Hospital in December 1767."
- 166 leaves : paper; 201 x 125 (179 x 115) mm. bound to 207 x 135 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn224526217; (OCoLC)224526217; (CStRLIN)PAUR01-A3565; (PU)3178000-penndb-Voyager
- English, with quotations and three essays in Latin.
- Sold by Jonathan A. Hill (New York), May 2001.
- [Philadelphia], 1767-1768.
- Medicine -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Lectures.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Cullen, William,; Hunter, William,; Morgan, John,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 848
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts