This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Yajurāraṇyaka,; circa 1700-1850.
- Yajurāraṇyaka, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise and commentary on various different Vedic texts from the perspective of the Vedānta school of philosophy.
- 1 item (63 leaves) : paper; 13 x 25 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts