BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Rudrabhāṣya,; circa 1700-1850.
- Rudrabhāṣya, circa 1700-1850.
- Commentary on an ancient Vedic work, the Śatarudriya, dedicated to the Vedic god Rudra, an antecedent to the Hindu deity Śiva, and considered to be part of the Taittirīyasaṃhitā of the Yajurveda. Makes inquiries into the nature of the Hindu deity Śiva. Possibly connected to the Jñanavajña by Bhāskaramiśra. Manuscript lacks an ending.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 14 x 35 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn954003738; (OCoLC)954003738; (PU)7065654-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Śaivism.; Rudra (Hindu deity); Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts