BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Pañcakośaviveka, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Pañcakośaviveka, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy titled Treatise on the discrimination of the five sheaths, which are considered different layers of reality, written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (9 leaves) : paper; 13 x 31 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts