This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tattvabodhinī subanta,; circa 1700-1850.
- Tattvabodhinī subanta, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript contains a grammatical treatise and commentary on the section of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī dealing with inflected nouns (subanta). Manuscript lacks a beginning and possibly was originally part of the same manuscript as Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1733.
- 1 item (127 leaves) : paper; 13 x 35 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn936047676; (OCoLC)936047676; (PU)6852637-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Sanskrit language -- Inflection.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts