This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Bhavānandī,; circa 1700-1850.; Anumāna; Tattvacitāmaṇidīdhitiprakāśa
- Bhavānandī, circa 1700-1850. Anumāna Tattvacitāmaṇidīdhitiprakāśa
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logical inference (anumāna), from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy. Possibly a subcommentary on Raghunātha Śiromaṇi's Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti.
- 1 item (43 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn958294756; (OCoLC)958294756; (PU)7093570-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Hindu logic.; Logic -- India.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts