BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Hṛdaya, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Hṛdaya, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for public or private recitation or prayer and worship (pūjā) of the deity Śiva in his manifestation as Dakṣināmūrtiśiva. Presented as a dialogue between Śiva (as Īśvara) and Pārvatī. Text praises the god through mantras and verse and is from a larger work known as the Rudrayāmala, a work of Tantric Śaivism.
- 1 item (18 leaves) : paper; 9 x 16 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Hindu hymns, Sanskrit.; Siva (Hindu deity); Śaivism.; Tantrism.; Hindu mantras.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts