BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Nārāyaṇa atharva, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Nārāyaṇa atharva, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is an early Hindu philosophical treatise that draws mantras and verses from various Vedic sources in order to promote the Hindu deity Nārāyaṇa; this work purports to be a subsection of the Atharvaveda.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 9 x 13 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nārāyaṇa (Hindu deity); Vaishnavism.; Hindu mantras.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts