This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pañcadaśī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pañcadaśī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise, likely by the philosophical dualist Mādhava, from the perspective of Vedānta school. Work contains an extensive commentary called the Pañcakeśaviveka, running parallel above and below the main text, written by Rāmakṛṣṇa (f. 16r), which is said to be part of the Tātparyārthadyotinī (f. 16r).
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn881829575; (OCoLC)881829575; (PU)6229459-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Vedanta.; Dualism.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts